Thursday 8 November 2012

Revised narrative and plot

Whilst filming, I decided to change the narrative of my short film deciding to add a much more typically scary and supernatural element.
I have decided to cut the scenes with my two characters together as the chosen location turned out not to be suitable, and my actors didn't feel comfortable playing out the scenes. I also decided these scenes would not make sense within my revised narrative.
The ending of my film has also changed quite dramatically. I have now decided to make the character of Susie a vampire to add a much more supernatural element to my film and to give the narrative a clearer conclusion. By tapping into the current trend of vampire films, I will widen my potential audience and give me a greater chance of showcasing my film in a larger cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment